The cats life

Sunday, September 24, 2006

I am ...


A little quiet. I haven't been feeling great. I am blah. But i get my foods and snuggles. The weather is getting yicky so I think that is it. Also mom and BF have been working too much and both got sick. I tried to explain the benifits of 20 hours a day sleep . they just dont listen. Also I got 3 ramic kitty from the shelter. Mommy said she couldnt decide on the color and got three. Now we have to name them. my next post will be pictures if them and thoughts on names.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger The Meezers said…

    Oh Butterscotch, we hopes that you feel better soon. And that your mommy and her bf don't werk so hard and spend more time wif you.

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said…

    Hi, Butterscotch! I's glad yur gettin more stinky goodness, but I's sorry yur 'showin yur age'. Maybe you can help yur beans get more sleep. That'd be good fur efurryone!

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger Petey said…

    Yes snuggily nappin' weather is upon us. We must all take more naps.

     
  • At 2:30 AM, Blogger Hot(M)BC said…

    We hopes you feels better soon, Butterscotch! More stinky goodness is sooper! It's nappin weather anyways. Grandma nap more. Even when the black thing with numbers by her bed is beepin like crazy. More nappin is good.
    Purrrrrrrrrs
    Sanjee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home