The cats life

Saturday, October 14, 2006

the blogs future

Well I decided , Frisky and I are going to blog but.. Not at blogspot. RJ is making me a blog space on his site. He says it is easier than blogger and less tempermental. So as soon as that is set up I will post a link. I am also working on the rainbow bridge, I am type and retyping what I want to say. I am having a hard time. So when everything is up I will post. I am reading all the blogs, It brings me lots of joy. I am hoping to have everything up by next weekend. In the middle of grieving for my baby I also lost a cousin and his service/ burrial is Weds.
Agains thank to everyone who has put us in your thoughts. It has helped alot. I feel better. My sadness has lifted somewhat.

5 Comments:

  • At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so sorry for your losses. Please let us know how you and Frisky are doing.

    Deb

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said…

    Oh Karen, I am sorry for the loss of your cousin. I know what you mean about the Rainbow Bridge site and writing and re-writing. I sometimes go and read what I have written and then change it. I would love to visit Butterscotch's site when you get it up. - Meezer Mom Mary

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said…

    oh and YAY that Frisky is going to be having a blog!

     
  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said…

    Butterscotch is gone (from this earth), but never forgotten. We are so glad you are going to continue blogging. So sorry about your cousin too......Momma says, when it rains it pours.

    Patches

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger Emma's Kat said…

    You will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers! Looking forward to seeing the new blog. It should be therapeutic for you and Frisky.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home